Here is a personal message from McKenzie Eddy herself: “First of all, today is my brother’s birthday. Aug 16. Very fitting to drop this free album on this day. A line from “we play to win” – “Jesse taught me 5 years old not to cry lace my shoes up,” speaks volumes about how My brother helped shape me, made me a fighter.
Glc is amazing. We recorded every song on this record in 2 days. He’s a legend and I am honored to have worked with him. Ism.
Murs, Da$h, My sister Kat CHR, Kool A.D., Ski Beatz, Sean O’Connell and Ben Fagan helped to create the rest of this eclectic combination of music. Props to them all. Props to you. Peace. Love. Platinum.”
1. Mamnequins Part II - feat. Murs prodced by Ski Beatz
2. What a Life – feat. GLC and Da$h produced by DJ Wordy
3. White Wolf – produced by Sean O’Connell
4. Purple – produced by McKenzie Eddy and Sean O’Connell
5. We Play to Win – feat. GLC produced by Ski Beatz
6. Mangoes - produced by Ski Beatz
7. What Jewels Could You Take From Me? – feat. GLC and Kat CHR produced by Ski Beatz
8. Twilight – feat. Kat CHR, and Ben Fagan and the Holy City Hooligans, produced by Kat CHR, Ben Fagan, and McKenzie Eddy
9. Windmills – feat. GLC produced by Ski Beatz
10. Blood Runs Cold – feat. Kool A.C. and Kat CHR produced by Alex Cheegro recorded in Camp Bisco Backstage studio
11. Seems Like He Thought About Her – Produced by McKenzie Eddy and Sean O’Connell
12. In This Thing - feat. Cam’ron and Vado produced by Ski Beatz